Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Craziness

Let me update you all on the craziness of my life right now. Last week I decide (brilliantly I think considering the pain and aftermath) to have a Brazilian bikini wax. While it is interesting and I have not felt this way since grade school, it friggin' hurt!!! I mean, seriously, that little scene in Sex and the City where it's like one pull is so UNTRUE. It took many many pulls and was very very painful.
Then the next morning, because you know fate wants to screw with me, my car gets broken into. Some moron of a thief tries to steal my radio. In the process he rips off my dashboard, ruins the radio he is trying to steal, and breaks his knife in my radio and leaves the handle on the floor. DUH! I mean seriously, DUH! So now I have no radio in my car which means I drive around with my ipod in, I am sure is illegal and dangerous and of course now my loud singing is not covered by any other sound. It is so pathetic to be in my car right now.

No comments: