Friday, October 10, 2008

My Utah Family

When I moved to Utah my mother in law said strangers would raise her grandchildren. I took it for what it was - she didn't want her son living so far away and now that I have the Princess I understand much more than I did then. The best thing that happened to me here was I met Eris who introduced me to the Numismatist who has become my adopted family. Here is Elizabeth among her crowd of Utah family - a whole pack of girls.

I am very lucky because strangers do not raise my children - my family does.

5 comments:

athena said...

We absolutely love having you here!

Tonight was tons o' fun! Thanks for being such a great hostess! (snicker snicker) I'm so glad we even look like sisters!

BTW - D-Rock knew why I ended up with two of your bowls, items had to be dished accordingly.

Unknown said...

Smile.

Just Casi said...

The whole way home Roxie and Mabey talked about lilly and how much fun they had.
We're gonna have to get them together again!
I do enjoy any time I get to know you better!

Eris said...

I see a SATC sequel starring all of our girls in the future!

Unknown said...

Ohh - I am having a warm fuzzy - seriously - Casi, you need to come and play ALL THE TIME! And definitely we need to get them together!!