Sunday, September 25, 2011

In the Black


This was a hard week for me. I got a stomach bug that resulted in my not being able to stand for two days, missing two days of work, losing my voice, and 6 pounds. Then, as I rebounded from the stomach bug, I got a major head cold so now I can't breathe. I had sushi last night and at one point almost suffocated because I couldn't breathe around the dynamite roll in my mouth.

My nose hurts, my head hurts, my stomach hurt for a long time, and I am tired because I can't sleep.

BUT - through relentless hand washing and carefulness, my children have remained bug free. That is a positive. AND - my mammogram was normal this time as was my chick app't, so I am happy. No doctor's appointments until next August!!!

Thus, while down a bit for the count, I consider myself in the black.

1 comment:

The Numismatist said...

Uhhhh, Leah... your kids are bug free because they probably gave it to you and Paul!