Monday, April 24, 2006

Just because it's silly

Accent: Yankee
Booze: Liquor...gin and tonic in the summer, white russian in the winter.
Chore I Hate: Kitty litter.
Dog or Cat: 2 dogs, 3 cats.
Essential Electronics: Digital camera. iPod. Laptop.
Favorite Cologne(s): Clinique Happy.
Gold or Silver: Silver.
Hometown: Rotterdam, New York.
Insomnia: Never never never.
Job Title: Assistant professor of political science and philosophy.
Kids: Nope.
Living arrangements: Me and the pets and a husband in a cute little house by a mountain.
Most admirable trait: Loyalty.
Number of sexual partners: Not double digits but more than 2.
Overnight hospital stays: Two.
Phobias: Spiders and sharks.
Quote: Clearly.
Religion: Catholicism.
Siblings: None...well I guess two step-siblings, brother and sister.
Time I wake up: 6am because I am really hopeful everyday.
Unusual talent or skill: Really fast typist...missed my calling as a 40s secretary.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: I'm thinking okra, but maybe I'll be persuaded at some point.
Worst habit: Eating too much.
X-rays: Teeth.
Yummy foods I make: Pot roast, cheesecake, pineapple quiche, holiday meals.
Zodiac sign: Virgo

No comments: