Friday, July 04, 2008

I am Very Funny

So - last night a group of my close girlfriends (Eris is among them) and I got together to scrap (yes this is a verb - deal with it) and chat for close to 7 hours (we had a good time). In the middle of the evening - well, here's the play by play.

Noelle: ooh, spider
Duchess: AHHHHHHHH
Aubrey and Duchess move to vacate the premises from the big bad spider. Duchess proceeds to knock Aubrey down as she flies down the hall - reminiscent of the Seinfeld when George knocks over the old lady to get out of the burning house.
Eris, Michelle, Noelle: LOL LOL LOL
Eric (Noelle's hubby): um, is there a spider?
Michelle: Don't worry, I've killed him with your Birkenstock.
Duchess: What? Now all the spiders are going to kill me.
Duchess proceeds to glare dirty looks at Michelle every once in a while for the giant affront of using her shoe for killing the spider.

1 comment:

Eris said...

It was the funniest thing I ever saw! I am laughing now, just reading the play-by-play. Dick Vitale could not have called it better!