Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Report From New York

I am now allergic to New York. This is what happens when you move away from your home state - God punishes you and makes it so you can only live in Utah. Smile.

Here are the fun things I've been dealing with:
  1. Major blister from walk
  2. Major case of poison sumac all over the backs of my lives
  3. Sunburn
  4. Contact dermatitis (which brought along a hospital stay)
I'm going home Monday - next summer when I return I will make sure to come with long sleeved clothing...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We miss you.

Um, what are the backs of your "lives"? Is that like the Days of Our Lives? Did you have a run in with sands and an hourglass?

Safe travels!

Eris said...

Ok, so next year forget the long sleeves and just stay home. These people can come visit you - we promise not to bite!

The Numismatist said...

Hurry back so you can get better!