Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring in Utah

Another reason I love it here in Utah is the spring. Spring in Utah is beautiful. It doesn't rain on you or plop big, gross sleet on you. It's not cloudy 2/3 of the time. It is beautiful. The sun is out. The days are long. There are no bugs. It is beautiful.

Made even more beautiful this year by a 2 year old singing "ride my bike...ride my bike...ride my bike" as she rides around the ten foot square block we let her ride her bike in. (lest you think I am a Nazi mom, which I may very well be but not for this, we have no sidewalks)

From a distance I now hear a little radio flyer bell chiming and the sound "I did it!!" as last year she could not make it ring.

I love spring.

1 comment:

The Numismatist said...

Sounds like we need some sidewalk riding before the lacrosse game tomorrow afternoon.