Monday, September 15, 2008

Body Pump

This morning I was very well behaved. I got my ass out of bed at 515am and went to the gym. I did body pump next to my gorgeous friend, Eris, who was wearing the latest trend in gym clothes (I was wearing an old 'Cuse t-shirt and old WSU shorts) and had a do rag on (I had my hair in a floppy pony tail). I was a rock star...smile...but the nice thing is, when you go to the gym with someone who looks like Eris, no one notices how lame you are that you can't even do the cheating dips.

BTW - I read somewhere that if you hang out with skinny people you are more likely statistically to be skinny...how long do you think it will take before standing next to Eris at the gym will rub off?

1 comment:

Muriel said...

I don't know, I'm still waiting for it to rub off on me.