Monday, September 08, 2008

My Blood is Boiling

http://jtaplin.wordpress.com/2008/09/08/stopping-students-from-voting/

So - my friend sent me an email with the above blog post and suggested my blood would boil.

He was right. I am so pissed.

Just when I think maybe the Republicans will be normal and maybe I could vote for a woman for VP - they pull this shit. And - today the Florida blah blah of Republican of Women are boycotting Oprah for not having Palin on her show. I thought, that's cool. Then the MSNBC reporter asked, were you as angry about Clinton not being on Oprah? They were like, oh no because Palin is more common folksy. And my head exploded. People - if we are trying to be all go women, it should be ALL women, not just women who you happen to like.

ARGH - what a way to start the week!

1 comment:

Eris said...

ARGH! Evil. Like the fru-its of the dev-il.