Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Whirlwind Weekend

Just got home from a whirlwind weekend in Long Island. My brother in law lives on Long Island with his lovely family. It was fun. They have this great house which is painted in these deep bold colors and I am all full of ideas for how to update my downstairs in my house. And it was fun to meet our new nephew. I also got to see my stepbrother - which was nice as it has been over a year since I saw him last. But I'm exhausted, launched into a long day interviewing secretaries yesterday and a long day of teaching today (I'm on campus from 830am until 8pm). Thus, I will have something pithy tomorrow on my blog post.

Oh and - my Princess is missing her Numismatist.

2 comments:

The Numismatist said...

She's not the only one. I'll be calling in the morning!

Unknown said...

We had such a good day today!!!