Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Conference

Tomorrow I head out to what will probably be my last conference for a while. As budgets are tight, travel will be at a premium. Thus, I will be staying home. For the past 10 years, I have gone to 2 conferences (at least) a year, so this will be a new era in the travel life of the Duchess.

And what, you might ask, is my last conference. And the answer is, a teaching and learning conference. I plan to sit in my room most of the time, lonely and bored. But I will survive, learn something, and come home on Sunday and give my baby a big kiss. Hopefully I will have internet connection and will pay attention to the world while in Baltimore.

Baltimore - seriously, couldn't my last conference have been in Savannah, GA? It is beautiful there.

1 comment:

The Numismatist said...

Enjoy your conferenceand we'll keep in touch.