Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Daughter is the Next Warhol

the Princess's new fave thing to do is take stuff out of the lazy susan that she can reach and stack and re-stack. I believe this is the first evidence I have that she is actually related to me by some quirk of DNA - meaning, there is nothing I love more than reorganizing stuff - seriously, nothing I love more. Today I walked into the kitchen when she was in her room sweeping (don't ask, that's a whole other post) and saw this in the middle of the floor. It looked relatively artistic, so I thought I post it here.

2 comments:

Just Casi said...

Roxie does this. Anything stackable is done some immediately.
She stacked her sliced bananas the other morning. Then she exclaimed, "oh my gosh" and knocked them down. Then she started over again.

Eris said...

How many different kinds of peanut butter do you have?

Whenever you want to organize together, call. It's like heroin to me!