Monday, June 19, 2006

today I became Youth Minister at my Church

In the grand scheme of my life I think I am always trying to make the world a better place. Smile at people, generally. Try to examine the way politics works to help people live better. Adopt puppies when they need a loving home. Feed my cats so well they are chunk a doodles.

So now I am a youth minister for my church. This is fabulous except we didn't have a youth ministry at my church growing up so I really have no idea what a youth minister does. I have googled for ideas but not much has come up. I guess there's not many people out there writing up little ideas about how to herd cats...oh, I mean, minister Catholic youth.

I am sure I will think of something brilliant. Smile. Any ideas? Any thoughts as to how to achieve said brilliance?

No comments: