Friday, February 16, 2007

Albuquerque

I must have forgotten to take that let turn in Albuquerque....

I love this city. This is the second time I have been here and this time I get to come with my hubby, who of course is my favorite travel partner. It's beautiful here, and they have a tram (ah the horror of a gondola!). They also have the oldest continuous church in the country, it began in 1703. And of course it's Catholic. Smile.

I'm here for a conference, which of course I have yet to attend a panel. Um, my first conference in Savannah, Georgia I went nowhere near the panels. My first conference in Boston I wandered the freedom trail. If it's a neat place, I am out and about.

It's cool here. Neat place.

1 comment:

Eris said...

To quote some of the jerks you have taught and pissed off: "Hey! Get back to work. My taxes pay your salary."