Monday, February 05, 2007

Super Bowl Excitement

Woo hoo. The Colts won the Super Bowl. Here's one team I could give a crap about playing against another team I haven't thought of since the 1980s Super Bowl Shuffle - and didn't someone named the Refrigerator play on that team?

I watched Monk. The Monk Marathon on USA. I got the big television while my husband and his family watched the Super Bowl on the little television. Not that I wouldn't have switched, but they like to stand around for hours looking at a television. Another quirky gene.

Monk was fabulous. So while hero of the moment Peyton Manning destroyed the hopes of Chicago, I watched a neo-Sherlock Holmes solve crimes. Bleh football...although, I must say, I went to Syracuse when Marvin Harrison went to Syracuse, so maybe some small part of me was rooting for the Colts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Monk! I watched it for a few hours as well!