Friday, February 02, 2007

Fun at the Game

Last night the family, our friends Thom and Jaynie, and I went to a Wildcats basketball game. Which was great fun and hysterical. My brother-in-law cited Drive Me Crazy - a personal movie fave of mine so I was totally with him - and said he would not cheer Weber State Weber State Great Great Great, but then he stood at the edge of a balcony to catch a thing Waldo was shooting up into the crowd. Which was great because it turned out it was a Wildcat paw which my friend Jaynie has been dying to get this whole season. It's a good thing he was there, and he's nice, because he gave it to her and now she has a paw.

Much fun was had by all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way. Weber State won the game, despite the star player missing the final 34 minutes of the game due to a broken cheekbone - the result of an opponent's swinging elbow. Just so you know, he is doing well and may even be able to play this Sat.
I felt obligated to post this since Leah often pays little attention to the game.

Unknown said...

I *lurv* the paw!