Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Murphy's Law

I am picking up my parasite's minivan today. At 4pm. I have been driving around in a loaner from the Kia people since they took my trade in car 10 days ago. Today, on the day I am turning it in for my own car, someone in the (lots of big ass swear words here that are only appropriate in Martin Scorcese movies) parking lot at my (more swear words here) school decides to ding into my loaner somehow. There are three major scratches and two dents. All of which I can cover with my hand, but still. (lots of swear words, some involving very inventive body positions)

I canNOT believe this has happened. I have parked in that (more swear words) parking lot for 5 years, almost every day, and not once has some (more swear words ending in a noun starting with a c that is much more appropriate in England) banged into any of my cars. I call the guy to tell him. I just can't believe this! I am probably going to have to pay for the (more big swear words with the acronym MFCS) damage that wasn't my fault!!! Today! Today they decide to ding my car.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, honey. That's awful.

And, the comments. I hope mine do not offend.

Unknown said...

My goodness, you don't offend at all!!

And, it's going to cost me $500!!!!

ARGH...

Eris said...

UGH! You have my sympathies AND my swears.