Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Week Out

I had my baby last week and here's where I am at.

  1. I lost 20 pounds - which is nice.
  2. My bellybutton is now an innie again - it had been an outie for the last few months.
  3. I can sleep on my back again.
  4. I can sleep on my side without an extra pillow and my back doesn't hurt.
  5. I can bend over without passing out.
  6. I can use my laptop because most of that 20 pounds came off my stomach and I have a lap again.
  7. I can walk around without getting tired.
  8. I can lift my daughter again...

Update.
Well - being so far out from the pregnancy was great, I pushed it too hard, and now I am flat - where is that Perc script they gave me at the hospital???

1 comment:

Eris said...

Oh! Sit down and rest you crazy woman. I'll come over and take care of you while everyone else plays with Guido.

Percocet for everyone!