Tuesday, February 09, 2010

My Last Twelve Hours

1158pm - crying from Elizabeth's room. I go up and offer to sleep with her. She wants to come sleep in our bed. I am too tired to deal with it, so I carry her downstairs.

1215am - in our bed, in the dark, she announces "I have to go potty." Paul carries her upstairs to go potty and puts her back to bed.

315am - crying from Elizabeth's room. I go up and offer to sleep with her, she says "I'm missing Daddy." So downstairs we go again.

330am - in our bed, in the dark, she announces "I have to go potty." Paul carries her upstairs to go potty and puts her back to bed.

6am- my alarm goes off to start my day.

8am - I am trying to get Elizabeth awake for school as we need to leave at 815am, thinking, if you didn't wake up twice during the night you'd wake up no problem right now, curse word curse word.

I am wearing a wrap.

805am - Elizabeth wakes up, looks at me and says "super Momma! dododododo" in perfect Superman timing.

806am - all my frustration and tiredness is defeated in the face of her absolute cuteness

No comments: