Thursday, February 25, 2010

Utah Love

I wrote yesterday how much we love Utah and how we are planning on being here for a while. I have been thinking about why.

One of the reasons we love Utah follows.

We lived in a state where we saw sun on maybe 90 days a year, a little less where Paul grew up and a little more where I grew up. Here in Utah we see sun on 285 days a year. Today - I woke up to driving snow and now it is almost 50 degrees and the sun is shining. You never really need a heavy coat because the sun always warms you - no matter the temperature. And when the weather comes, you can see it for miles. We watched the clouds roll in yesterday afternoon and today I am watching them roll out - and they are not gray clouds here, they are beautiful white clouds. Just like paintings. If you were painting skies, this is where you would want to be - most days.

Never underestimate the power of the sun for your disposition.

No comments: