Monday, August 28, 2006

I Turn 32 Today

Today I turned 32.

What do I still do as a 32 year old?

Dance in the shower.
Read historical romances.
Sing to my animals.
Listen to the same song over and over as I get ready in the morning.
Giggle.
Sleep in late whenever I can.
Own stuffed animals.
Like the Beatles.
Love Harrison Ford.
Sing loudly in the car to music.
Get my feelings hurt.
Diet.

What is new as a 32 year old?
Laugh at myself easily.
Confident in my choices and decisions.
Have close girlfriends who I enjoy spending time with.
Admit I am wrong when I am wrong rather than twisting the argument.

Fabulous to be 32.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Boitday!

Eris said...

I couldn't call - on a plane. Was thinking of you, though. Man, are you old! You forgot the best part about being 32: "Truly enjoy standing next to my trophy husband."

gog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gog said...

at least you are not 33. love ya