Wednesday, September 20, 2006

my Husband's Out of Town

My husband is out of town this week. He left yesterday and won't be home until Saturday. Luckily my friends are filling the void. I get to go out to dinner and I get phone calls and everyone is making sure to take care of me. Smile. It's fabulous.

It's also fabulous to get the television all to myself. And it's fabulous to get the bed all to myself (except for those two 80 pound labradors, of course). And I enjoy wandering around the house in various stages of undress without sucking in my stomach (well maybe I'm still sucking in my stomach). And I ignore the phone. And it's so quiet. So quiet.

Maybe tonight I'll play Justin Timberlake really loudly and dance. That would completely freak out the dogs....

2 comments:

Eris said...

Forget the dogs... You're freaking me out.

Andrew McAllister said...

I say you should get the dogs some dancing lessons and let them join in :o)

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay