Monday, March 17, 2008

New Gym

I joined a new gym this week. For a couple of reasons: first, it's 5 minutes from my house (which is a 15 minute drop in commuting time); second, it's brand new so it's awesome (machines are great, colors are great, not dirty at all); third, the husband wanted a switch and I am a good wife; and finally, but perhaps most importantly, I love the mayor (wink).

But today I went at 530am for my first group exercise class, which is exactly the same as the Club: body pump. While the product was the same (you know, like Pepsi is a cola and so is Coke) the delivery was SO much better. I loved the teacher, I loved the music, I loved the class, I loved loved loved it. So, just like Coke is so much better than Pepsi (smile)...

Paul went later and saw the mayor working out and apparently he is very buff. So, that's good. I mean, if you're going to have a mayor you should have a buff one.

No comments: