Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Primaries

I'm just sitting here watching the primaries come in...yeah Rhode Island!!! I always knew I liked that state!!! McCain is delivering the MOST boring speech I have ever heard, even the people who are there for him are bored. They don't know when to clap. Someone hire this man a speech writer so we don't have to listen to this crap all summer! And, holy crap, how many times do we have to look at his wife who looks like a Barbie doll?!? Oh no wait, the song they are playing is Johnny Be Good...bleh!!!! Oh and now the Bushies are having him over for dinner.

Well at least we're pretty sure we'll get a Senator, which we haven't had since LBJ...and while many may hate LBJ, he got more done legislatively than most presidents in history. And as a fan of Congress, I'll be happy about that!

And, has anyone else noticed that Clinton is the Republican of the Democratic party, she wins all the rural areas. Does it occur to anyone that this might actually be a good candidate to run?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dearest Duchess,

Don't you understand that this election is all about "change?" No substance is required for a candidate who promotes "change." No message is more important than "change."

Unknown said...

I don't know...now this race may be all about tenacity...and coming from behind...you know, Seabiscuit...