Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pictures as Christmas Gifts

I sent to certain people - grandparents, godparents, great-grandparents - pictures of cute children as Christmas gifts. I was worried about the narcissism of that. But the reports are coming in and people seem to be very happy to have received them, so maybe it was okay.

Here is my Christmas wish list:
  1. To see my dearest friends, the Bambergs.
  2. To get to see Cirque Love in Las Vegas.
  3. To get home to Sacandaga for a long sit on the moss.
  4. To watch Elizabeth enjoy opening presents at Christmas for the first time.
  5. For all my friends to be happy and healthy and for me to have more time to see them.

6 comments:

Scott Rogers said...

Did you send pictures of YOUR kids, or just random cute kids?

Unknown said...

No, random cute kids.

Scott Rogers said...

If I had kids, I would be awfully tempted to send relatives who rarely see them pictures of other kids—or of my kids in groups with other kids

DGri said...

Well, I can help with #5 - you get to see ME in about a week ;), I know, exactly what you were talking about :) - you're my hero leah!

Unknown said...

Hi Dani!! I can't wait to see you!!

Unknown said...

Scott - maybe next year!!! Smile. That's a good idea.