Tuesday, May 04, 2010

A Daddy and Growing Up

Here is the Duke and the Prince as a baby.

Here is the Duke and the Princess as a baby.

Sometimes we hit an obstacle. Duke would like these babies to be this big all the time - the same way he loves kittens and wants kittens but never really cats - so he denies their growth. The Princess has been potty trained now for about 5 1/2 months - we hardly ever have accidents and when there is an accident, she will say something like "that was because I was so excited about Madagascar" or something. We also have not had a wet pull up in the morning in weeks. I keep saying it's time to let her sleep on her own, commando. My husband keeps saying, I think she needs the pull ups. I may just put my foot down - but my worry is the minute I do that she will wet her bed, and then I'll pay for it for years.

No comments: