Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Guardian Angel

My guardian angel is my baby Mary. I know she's watching out for me and I know she watches out for the Princess as well. In her memory my very dear friend quilts blankets for other lost babies at the hospital. Parents are given a soft blanket to wrap their baby in before they say good bye. As someone who sat there in that moment wishing it would last forever and who had a soft blanket for her, I know the importance of this in that moment. Last week we found out that a woman was very much comforted by a Mary blanket.

Now I know that not only does Mary watch out for me and the Princess, she is also the helper angel for all these other little lost souls. I imagine her at the gates of heaven leading them in and helping them and it makes me deeply happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no words.

*mwah*

Muriel said...

That's so incredibly sweet. Thank you for sharing that. Sniff.

Meemoo