Thursday, September 06, 2007

Well It's Been Six Weeks

So I am cleared for exercise as it's been six weeks since the c-section. Off I go to the gym today to take a body pump class, basically free weights set to music. I am in big trouble because I am very much out of shape. I used to be able to do about 25 push ups, not the girly chick push ups but manly real push ups...today I couldn't do 5 girly chick push ups. I felt the whole room must be looking at me.

Unlike kick boxing last summer, however, I was not the fattest person in the room, so I didn't feel too conspicuous. But you know, we got out the baby book to compare pictures of the Princess to the early Duchess and in the book were some cheerleading photos...so you can imagine, the problem is the husband has now actually seen proof of the high school body and knows it didn't always look like this post grad school crap...

I've got some serious work to do...

No comments: