Saturday, September 22, 2007

Who Does she Look Like?

I have two very good friends who insist the Princess looks like the Duchess - which makes them unique as every one else says she looks like the husband. I am posting this picture here and looking for some opinions...I can't post a picture of myself because I have no recent photos that I would admit were me in the picture so you'll just have to look and think about the last time you saw me and decide whether we look alike. I guess you'll have to do the same for the husband as well (not that there aren't recent photos that I would admit he was my husband in, but that I don't feel kosher posting a photo of him without his permission).

Personally, I think she looks like herself, which is a huge bit cuter than either of her parents.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're right, she looks like hubby from the bridge of the nose up, but you from the bridge of the nose down.

Half and half (how it should be).

:)

Eris said...

Tomorrow is right. She is a very good blend of the two of you. You guys have one of those babies that in one light looks like the Duke and then 10 seconds later looks like you.

Dang cute, either way!