Monday, February 25, 2008

Body Combat

I almost died this morning.

First, I got out of bed at 515 am, which is always a problem and seriously, if God isn't up yet, I don't see why humans should be.

Second, I drove to the gym in big ploppy snow, which made the roads treacherous in Utah.

Third, I attended body combat where an instructor who hasn't taught this time in 2 months decided to put us through our paces. We shuffled in circles, we ran while punching, we jumped, spun, and generally didn't stop moving for a breath for about 50 minutes. I almost fell twice. I almost threw up the entire time. My good friend, who was attending for the first time in a while, shot me dagger looks and I think I need to be worried about running into her later with a weapon of some sort.

Fourth, I drove home to two giant labradors who thought it would be fun to see how many times they could step on my feet as I tried to walk down the stairs.

Happy Monday.

1 comment:

The Numismatist said...

Ahh, but don't you feel great?