Monday, April 14, 2008

My Dad's Sick

So my dad just got put into surgery in a hospital that is many miles away and many hours away. I can't get to the hospital so I am sitting here, totally ineffectively. While I love living in Utah, this is the one zinger that makes it hard to be away from home. I should be at the hospital, buying my stepmom coffee, making her eat food, she should not be there alone.

I am scared but I am not freaking out. I am sitting next to my baby who has eaten finger foods for the first time by herself today and smiling.

Keep up good thoughts for Grandpa Murray.

--Update

Dad came out of surgery a little worse for wear but should be okay. Thank you for the good thoughts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to read that your father was sick. I'm glad that he is going to be fine.
Traci

Unknown said...

Thank you Traci...

The Numismatist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Numismatist said...

Good thoughts are going out for both you and your Dad. Yes, these are the times when it is hard to be so far away.

The Princess is eating finger foods? Oh good. Chicken nuggets and french fries will soon be her favorites!'

(sorry, my delete above)