Friday, April 18, 2008

Scrapbook Expo

Yes I scrap. It's a verb - deal with it. So I scrap. I have girlfriends who scrap. I went to the scrapbook expo in the South Towne Auto Mall. And just so you know, my friends got there at 5am and I got there at noon. I had fun. I bought some stuff with the small amount of cash I brought with me. It was great. It's my guilty pleasure that no one knows about...

Until channel 5 news at 4pm sat down to chat with my table about scrapbooking for the live shots...OH MY GOD...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew you were scrappy, but I had NO idea how scrappy you were!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.