Thursday, November 13, 2008

Library Card

Today I signed up for a library card. Why I haven't done this in my adult life until now is a question I have no good answer to. But - I always had a community library card until I went to college and then since then - no. Today, Goggi family West headed down to the library and got cards. We played, Paul got hugged by some random kid which made Lily nervous, and we took out new books.

One of our money saving plans is to not buy books anymore (we used to buy a couple a week) and only take them out of the library. Pretty cool!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hrm. A "library" of books, huh? Is that like Netflix?

Unknown said...

Yeah - except it's free!!

Muriel said...

I don't know if we could go without buying books. I guess that's what happens with a husband doing his Master's and PhD in English Lit.

Eris said...

I love the liberry! But there's nothing like creasing and beating the heck out of your own book.

Unknown said...

Oh - grad school's totally a different thing - I had a $750 book bill one semester.