Friday, November 14, 2008

Swimming

Well - finally I woke up and went to the gym before 6am to work out. Fridays I swim - and it was grueling because it's been 3 weeks since I've been. But it feels good to have gone - even if my shoulders and core are killing me!! My goal is to go every day - Mondays to run or to ellipse; Tuesdays to spin; Wednesdays to body pump; Thursdays to kick ass (kickboxing); Fridays to swim; Saturdays to yogasize. That's the plan. Then maybe I'll be in good shape for the summer this year!

5 comments:

Eris said...

We are planning a girls trip to St. George for a triathlon - even Mom!! So you've got more than just in shape to shoot for.

Unknown said...

Um - depends - smile - if I were to get pregnant, let's say, then I probably would have push the triathlon off for another year. But if not - I'm IN!!

When is that triathlon?

Eris said...

Now I'm in a conundrum as to which I am supposed to root for. I guess either way I'm thrilled!

Unknown said...

LOL - root for the pregnancy! Seriously and then I'll do the triathlon the next year...

Eris said...

Can do.