Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Baby has a Fever

I am exhausted. I was up most of the night because Lily had a fever. Everyone in the house was sleeping, including my daughter, but I was up. I can't sleep convinced something will happen if I shut my eyes. The thing is she has only had 2 fevers in her 16 months on this planet - which is pretty good for a baby, but means I have no skills. Luckily a good friend was up and called at midnight to talk me through the process - which was very helpful. But today I am a zombie.

I am praying she'll be okay today!

4 comments:

Eris said...

So sad. Please call next time you have a fever problem!

athena said...

No ER visit?

Ask mom, I don't think I went very long as a small child without a fever! I have the scars on my teeth to prove the intensity of their highness!

Eris said...

Littlest Ms. had a 103 fever every 6 weeks for the first 6 months. She blew.

Unknown said...

I would call, Eris, but who knows what you and Mr. Eris are doing in the middle of the night...seriously, who wants to interrupt that? And Athena, um, what? Scars on your teeth? What does that mean?