Friday, January 26, 2007

The Hills

You wouldn't believe it, but she made us run the hill today. I think today in boot camp was one of those separate the wheat from the chaff days. This was our schedule:
  1. Run for 10 minutes
  2. Push ups
  3. Barbell upright rows, lateral raises, pec flies
  4. Kick boxing
  5. Run 4/3/2 sprints up and down the floor of the gym
  6. Dumbell bicep curls, chest presses
  7. Kick boxing
  8. AND THEN, AFTER ALL OF THIS, run the big hill after doing 4 partner sprints
  9. Oh yeah, then come in and do 50 full situps, 70 push outs, 100 scissors, 60 partner abs
Needless to say, but I will anyway, this kicked my ASS. You get a t-shirt if you throw up. I spit up, all over some poor unsuspecting person's lawn, but spit up doesn't qualify you for t-shirt benefits.

I am sore. I am tired. And I am exhilerated! I LOVE Boot Camp.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This seals it. You are certifiable.

:)

Eris said...

Shelley is absolutely right... I type as I eat my sugar cookie with icing.