Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

It is 2007 and I am determined this will be a better year than 2005 or 2006. Here are some New Year's Resolutions (in no particular order):

  1. To end the year weighing less than I do now.
  2. Stay in contact better with my friends through the semester.
  3. See a Jazz game.
  4. Go skiing with Paul.
  5. Work out at the gym at least 3x a week.
  6. Finish my book.
  7. Send out journal articles.
  8. Go to church every week.
  9. Be polite to people who don't deserve it.
  10. Dance more often - we need more opportunities for dancing.
Okay, so God only needed ten, so I'll stop.

1 comment:

Eris said...

I would love to help with some of these:
Jazz game - definitely.
Skiing - how does March 10 sound?
Dancing - I'm on my way over with the soundtrack to Bridget Jones' Diary, right now.