Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Intermediate Boot Camp

My friend and I were bumped up to intermediate boot camp - because we are soooo good at it. I was very worried about it, thinking, how can I, little old me, compete in the intermediate boot camp? And then today we went and as it turns out, there are some very OLD women in intermediate boot camp. Now, some of these women kick my ass, they could kick your ass too, so it's not to say that old necessarily entails blah. But some of these women couldn't kick anyone's ass. So, I am still not in the fastest group, but not in the slowest group. I am an intermediate intermediate.

Today we ran ladders in the gym (or suicides as I used to call them in high school) and some people don't realize that you don't actually turn around at every line that crosses the gym floor. Some people are doing like 15 back and forths in their suicides. It's pretty funny. You want to say, just the basketball lines count, not the volleyball lines and ummm, aren't you getting dizzy?

1 comment:

Eris said...

Oh man, I still have nightmares about running ladders at basketball practice in highschool. We called them suicides when you had to run them backwards, and they suck.

But my coach was hot, so it was worth it.