Saturday, May 12, 2007

Staying Home with the Pup

Oh yeah, so I can't leave my big doggie alone. He has to have constant attention. So here I sit in the 90 degree weather wearing a white trash outfit (don't ask, it's hot, I'm barely clothed) while pregnant watching this puppy.

He's doing very well, although his major problem is he doesn't truly acknowledge he's just had a major knee surgery. I spend a lot of time saying, hey, no, behave, don't do that.

Yesterday I got out and was on the local PBS show "Utah Now." I am so famous. Today I sit here (and my friend just drove by on his little scooter...ciao....and I am thinking hellllllllloooooooooo, stop and talk to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee) in the heat, not famous, bored and miserable...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, now! I came back!

Unknown said...

Aawww. IM or phone. We'll come chat. BTW, when I was over the other day, Hobbes gave me a bath. It was very slobbery and sweet.

Eris said...

Say the word - I'll come puppysit so you can get fully clothed or whatever you need to do.