Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Holy Skiing

Well, clearly this is why I moved to Utah and I didn't know it until now because I didn't go skiing until now. I am never moving anywhere else and I am saving a ton of money so next year we can get a season's pass. Here's what I forgot I missed about skiing:
  1. the smells, nothing smells so good as snow outside
  2. the sounds, the swish of the snow when you stop
  3. the breathing, fresh air on a mountain is fabulous
Oh and, Utah is SO much better than New York.
  1. The snow is better.
  2. The air is cleaner.
  3. The view is amazinger.
  4. The runs are longer.
Thank God for Utah!

4 comments:

Eris said...

Too bad you're married. Athena and I used to love to go skiing and get in the singles lift line. Sometimes you got a hot guy to ride with up the mountain. If not, you could just keep the headphones on.

Let's go skiing together, the Numismatist can babysit!

The Numismatist said...

Just hold on a second! The daddies can stay with the children while I go with you!

Unknown said...

I completely agree with the numismatist: the daddies stay with the children and we go, pick up a hottie and ride up the mountain..wink

Eris said...

I love this plan!