Friday, January 04, 2008

My Husband

So this morning I awoke from a very deep sleep because my husband had fallen out of the bed.

Let me let you laugh at that.

Apparently the alarm went off and he went to get up to turn it off. His first motion, unfortunately for all of us, was not to sit up but to roll over which sent him careening off the bed into the bedside table and onto the floor. Any of you who know me well know that I had to suppress laughter. Once the swearing was done I was able to laugh, and he laughed with me.

I am still tearing up when I laugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a clear sign that y'all need a bigger bed.

Unknown said...

Smile. Paul thought it was a clear sign I was trying to kill him.

The Numismatist said...

Be thankful there were no broken bones or stitches. Maybe you need to move the bed next to the wall.

Thanks for the chuckle!

Eris said...

Ok, first of all, no one sleeping next to your husband would EVER want a bigger bed. Second, love the story.