Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Due to a challenge from the Numismatist, I am posting my resolutions here. And yes, I do write them on New Year's Day, so these are from last week.
  1. Eat healthier - basically track everything I eat.
  2. Exercise every day - my plan is to be at the gym MWF, yoga TR, running when I can.
  3. Take the puppies out for a walk every day - since I got pregnant last year my puppies have been seriously underloved, so it's time I get back to it.
  4. Practice piano every day - I want to be able to be good again, again, it's been since I've gotten pregnant that I've let that slide.
  5. Run a race that allows me to earn a t-shirt - this is the 5K that the Numismatist is talking about...but mostly I want a t-shirt that makes me look like I'm cool...um, this requires 1 and 2 since now it would take me about 2 hours to run a 5K.
None of my resolutions have anything to do with other people, isn't that horrible, but this year is all about me...

1 comment:

The Numismatist said...

You were the only one brave enough to admit to any resolutions. I know others have them but won't publicly commit!

Re #5: I have no plans to "earn" a t-shirt in a 5k. I plan to be "given" one when I pay my entrance fee to the chosen charity. We will look great in our matching shirts crossing the finish line together, dead last!