Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pain Sets In

Yesterday was fantastic, this morning was not so hot. Smile. My body aches every where and I can feel the muscles that were used for the medicine ball throwing. I just stood in the shower letting hot water soothe aching muscles. And of course I am completely not into using medicine, so I am suffering through this in the stoic way I handle all things that bother me.

I also ended up with a harsh headache yesterday all day that I believe came from too little water. If you are going to work out the way I did, you need to hydrate. Reminder to self from when I use to work out a lot. My friend, Sharon, thinks that exercise also releases toxins so maybe the headache was from the toxins in my body. I seem to remember that from taking Ashtanga yoga years ago, so maybe that's also correct.

But, even with the headache, I felt great. I was wide awake from the moment I got home until the moment I went to sleep at 10pm last night. No afternoon slumps. No zoning outs during lectures.

Welcome back exercise!

No comments: