Tuesday, October 31, 2006

UT 1 Debate Panelist

The fame of the Duchess grows and grows. Not only does she provide organizational advice to hopeless friends but she also grills Congressional candidates with tough questions. That is, of course, if she can come up with some tough questions.

Tomorrow I will be a panelist on the KBYU Bishop-Olsen debate. This election here is a squeaker, much like the rest of the nation, um, no wait, it's Utah. This election will be a landslide. But we go through the motions of democracy and I will be on the television asking questions. What will I wear? Hmmm.

Any ideas for questions? Please send them along.

3 comments:

Eris said...

Question for Steve Olsen: If elected, how would you arrange to become pasty enough to fit in with the rest of Utah's Congressional delegation?

Seriously, ask them about Chris Cannon's claim last night that no one in Utah is making minimum wage, and if they are they should "go back to school or go work at McDonald's."

Unknown said...

You looked faboo!!

Unknown said...

Oh Shelley, you are too kind. I was pasty white because the makeup artist put on crazy foundation. I was super fat because...well, I am super fat...but also, I was sitting a chair that was low so I was kind of scrunched over the table. But thank you...smile.