Friday, December 08, 2006

Cats!

After a sad day yesterday, I wanted some comfort food. So I baked. I baked a yellow cake that I was planning on frosting today with some delicious white frosting (my favorite kind of cake). I like to let my cakes cool over night for best frosting application. As I have dogs who are basically goats, I put the cake up high so they couldn't get to it. This morning I woke up at 530am to go to boot camp. Bleary-eyed I walked my way through the kitchen to leave and noticed that 1/3 of my cake was eaten! My little kitty cat nibbles!

My cat or cats - unclear who is or are the culprit(s) - got up there and ate 1/3 of my comfort food. MY comfort food. This made me yell. Since, however, I have laughed every time I think about it.

Goddamn animals!

2 comments:

Eris said...

Tomorrow night we will have brownies with cheesecake frosting. CHEESECAKE FROSTING!!

Hold on - your comfort food is coming!!

Unknown said...

I can just see Hector, Duchess, and Scully with cake crumbs sticking to their whiskers.

Hee!