Friday, December 22, 2006

For the Peeps

1. Who was your first prom date?
Joel - no, he did not get any after prom sex.

2. Who was your first room mate?
Regina - frosh year at Syracuse.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you first drink?
Some kind of spiked punch at a friend's graduation party, after I had graduated. I was very good in high school.

4. What was your first job?
Bagger at a grocery store. I was promoted to grocery clerk and then to office clerk in my seven years' career there.

5. What was your first car?
1984 Mazda GLC - the little blue tank that was perfect for carting around cheerleading equipment.

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
1993 - my grandpa Rafferty.

7. Who was your first grade teacher?
I have no idea. We had one, who I think may have been Mrs. Rudolph, who got pregnant and left, and then we had a substitute who put tape on my mouth because I talked too much. I think her name was Mrs. Menke...but I could be wrong.

8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Tempe, Arizona for the Fiesta Bowl back when Syracuse was good at football.

9. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I snuck out when I was seventeen to have a conversation with my boyfriend. We were breaking up and he showed up at my house at 230am.

10. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends?
Kristen and yes.

11. Where was your first sleepover?
I stayed across the street at Dee Ann's house. I was so nervous I got up at 3am and walked home. This stunned everyone and I never had to sleep over at someone's house again. Smile. I like my own damn bed.

12. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning?
The husband, who is a grouchy old man, usually.

13. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
I was in my father's friend from high school's wedding as a very little girl. I still have the flower girl's dress. No memory of it.

14. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Go to the bathroom.

15. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Sheena Easton - I giggle as I write that.

16. First celebrity crush?
Harrison Ford - I was Princess Leah so, of course, I loved Harrison Ford.

17. First crush?
I don't know. I never really had a crush as every guy I could date wanted to date me, so, um, no crushes.

18. First TRUE love?
Paul - the current husband, all the others were practice.

19. When was your first detention?
Never - I was a perfect high school student.

20. When was your first kiss?
On the Draper School Playground with Tom Nasadoski in 7th grade...okay, he might be my first love, not TRUE, but probably first love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute!