Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Results Are In

Today we got re-measured for boot camp to see our results. So here they are:
  • 1 pound of weight loss (boo)
  • 9% of body fat lost (cheers)
  • 16 pounds of body fat lost (cheers)
  • 5% of body water gained (cheers)
Overall I am happy with this result. I mean you would think if you worked out 3X a week you would actually lose a lot more than 1 pound, but 16 pounds of body fat is huge! HUGE! And my body fat percentage is now in a healthy range so that rocks! My teacher said I would probably do much better in the second boot camp (which I am starting the second week of January) because I will start in better shape and can push myself more. I will also probably switch from my Weight Watchers diet to her boot camp diet so I can maximize the weight loss.

But I am happy. I never missed a day (which I think makes me unique in the class) and I worked very hard and I feel great.

1 comment:

Eris said...

Yeah, Skinny! Bootcamp sounds nice, but I'll be sleeping...