Saturday, June 09, 2007

Random Update

Here's the score for the last couple of days:

  • Spent some quality time with my favorite person to hang out with, my husband, and he allowed us to go see Pirates III. When I say he allowed us because he knows I am an Orlando Bloom fan and I had to drool and drool...and oh my heavens, his end of movie Pirate look has done a lot for me in my late night fantasies.
  • Went to church today (and let me tell you why I love my conservative Catholic Priest - he walked up to me as soon as he saw me and said, how's the baby doing? I said good. He said how long to go? I said ten weeks. He said "hang in there little guy" - this is why I go to my church for all you naysayers, because people actually care and remember) and during the homily and the music (we have this kick ass Saturday evening mass with a bass, guitar and eucalalie and a phenomenal singer whose voice makes the hair on my body stand up) the parasite was kicking, so I'm thinking she's a Catholic too.
  • Watched Talladega Nights. Oh my god, that movie was horrible. Paul likes Will Farrell so I try to be supportive and every other movie choice is his and he picks this crap. Then in the middle of the movie he falls asleep. I look over and say "oh no! I am not watching this hillbilly crap by myself, get the hell up!"
  • Somehow this morning my ear popped closed so I have been walking around with hearing from one ear all day and a static sound in my other ear. Any suggestions on how to hell to clear this? I have tried big yawns and holding my nose and blowing real hard and swallowing real hard - to no avail. I am going CRAZY.

No comments: