Tuesday, June 12, 2007

That Scene from Alien

Today I spent about an hour sitting on my couch (ostensibly resting but also watching my favorite soap...I know I know) with my shirt kind of up so I was looking at my ginormous belly in which the parasite is currently residing. I was just kind of hanging out and all of a sudden I was in that Alien movie and there was movement. It was insanely cool and creepy all at once. Of course the only other live being near me was my dog (the one of the $2500 surgery fame) looking at me, not really impressed by the belly at all. I sat there, stupefied, for about 30 minutes until Paul arrived home (having just taken the other dog out for a walk) and I was like, come here come here come here. He comes down and looks at my belly and also sees the belly move.

He then said, well it's clear where they got that idea for the Alien movie scene...smile...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh!

Eris said...

Those are the coolest moments! When Keith saw that the first time he stopped looking at me with "bedroom eyes" for about a week.

PS - Alli once kicked my PoliSci book closed from inside the womb.

Unknown said...

Good for her! Clearly you were meant to be a communication major...:)