Thursday, November 16, 2006

Borat

Last night two girlfriends and I went to see the movie Borat. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. And when I wasn't laughing my stomach hurt as I anxiously waited for what horrible thing he was going to say next - the same reaction I used to have to Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Things I learned from Borat:
  • Rodeo people are homophobic;
  • High society women in the South would rather have a bag of shit at their table than a black stripper;
  • Black kids in the inner city are the friendliest to people from out of town;
  • Frat boys are stupid and wish slavery would return;
  • Mortgage brokers do not know what to do when two naked men wrestle through their banquet;
  • Pamela Anderson has a good sense of humor;
  • and...that dude from Cambridge is hilarious!

No comments: